Airwave – Air Quality & Noise Mobile Application
The Casella Airwave app enables the user to remotely monitor their dBadge2® noise dosimeter or their Apex2® personal sampling pump directly from their mobile device.
Start/Stop and Pause your instrument or view real time data using Bluetooth® connectivity and email the data alongside notes and photographs to your laptop for easier reporting.
The Casella Airwave App supports the Casella range of noise and dust monitoring equipment for occupational hygiene. If you have a Casella dBadge2, Apex2, Vapex or Flow detective, the Airwave app will enable you to monitor the progress of your run with real time data.
The dBadge2 is a personal noise dosimeter and calculates real time personal exposure to noise in your workforce allowing you to monitor risk of noise induced hearing loss. The Apex2 is a personal sampling pump, used in conjunction with sampling media, allowing you to measure dust and hazardous substances and their level of risk to workers and to prevent lung diseases. The VAPex range has been designed particularly for low flow sampling of vapours and gases in working environments. The Flow Detective is an easy to use all-in-one airflow calibrator that is suitable for all types of air sampling pumps and other applications for flows up to 5L/min.
The Airwave app supports both products utilising Bluetooth® low energy connectivity.
- View summary data of any number of products in range
- Select the individual instrument for more detailed data
- Start, Stop or Pause the run from your mobile device
- Colour coded according to status alerting the user to potential issues
- Email results data, attaching photos or voice notes for easier reporting on site.
The Airwave App is intended to be used by:
- Casella customers owning a dBadge2, Apex2, Vapex or Flow detective
- Occupational Hygienists & those trained in personal occupational exposure monitoring.