ToxiRAE Pro EC
ToxiRAE Pro is a personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen deficiency/enrichment. The ToxiRAE Pro can detect a broad range of gases—from carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, and oxygen to ammonia, chlorine, and phosgene.
The ToxiRAE Pro’s intelligent interchangeable sensors store calibration data, so if you need to monitor one gas one day and another gas the next, swapping the sensors in your ToxiRAE Pro is all it takes.
Compact, reliable and easy-to-use, the ToxiRAE Pro doesn’t get in the way of workers doing their job and provides unmistakable five-way local and remote alarms if a threat is detected or a man is down. Plus, it offers the flexibility of easily swappable sensors to monitor for different gases in different situations. This personal, wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen keeps workers safe in the field by transmitting data to a central command in real time for continuous visibility.
Features and Benefits:
• Personal wireless monitor for toxic gases and oxygen
• Swap out sensors for different gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, chlorine, hydrogen cyanide, nitric oxide, phosphine, sulfur dioxide, and more
• Sensors store calibration data even when swapped out
• 5-way local and remote wireless alarm system
• Largest display in class
• Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
• Compatible with AutoRAE 2 (Fully automatic bump testing and calibration)
• Built-in man-down alarm
• Most sensors can be shared with MultiRAE instrument family
• Clandestine Labs
• Emergency Response
• Fire Overhaul
• Hazmat Response
• Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
• Residential Calls
• Urban Search & Rescue
• Worker Exposure
Your content goes here.