ToxiRAE Pro PID
Personal Wireless Monitor For Volatile Organic Compounds
The ToxiRAE Pro PID is the world’s smallest volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor. Featuring Honeywell RAE Systems PID sensor, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can quickly detect and accurately monitor over 300 VOCs.
The ToxiRAE Pro PID provides safety professionals wireless remote access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status for better visibility and faster incident response1. With an onboard library of 190 correction factors, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be programmed to automatically read in equivalent units of the specified compound.
Protect workers from the threat of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the workplace and observe conditions remotely from a central command station with this compact, wireless monitor. The ToxiRAE Pro PID’s next-generation sensor can detect over 300 VOCs and uses a built-in on-board library of 190 correction factors to automatically read gases in equivalent units. Reliable, rugged, and intrinsically safe, the ToxiRAE Pro PID can be easily attached to workers’ uniforms, and also provides a man-down alarm. It all adds up to better visibility and faster incident response in a variety of conditions.
Features and Benefits:
• Compact, personal wireless monitor
• PID sensor accurately monitors over 300 VOCs
• Built-in library of 190 correction factors for automatic reading in equivalent units
• 5-way local and remote wireless alarm
• Water-, dust-, and shock-resistant
• Built-in man down alarm
• Fully automatic bump testing and calibration with AutoRAE2
• Environmental Cleanups/ Remediation
• Hazmat Response
• Plant Shutdown & Turn-Around
• Worker Exposure
Download the Datasheet: ToxiRAE Pro PID