SV 973 – Class 2 Sound Level Meter & Sound Exposure Meter
- SV 973 Sound Level Meter is CLASS 2 instrument in accordance to IEC 61672-1:2013
- Microphone in MEMS technology with lifetime warranty
- Sound exposure meter mode with measurement range up to 141 dB
- Wide frequency range up to 20 kHz
- Automatic calibration
- OLED display
- Noise sources recognition with 1/1 and 1/3 octave and audio recording
SV 973 combines Class 2 sound level meter and sound exposure meter in one device. The meter has been designed in accordance to IEC 61672 and offers a wide frequency range up to 20 kHz (in the sound level meter mode).
The unique feature of the SV973 is the microphone in MEMS technology with a lifetime warranty.
The meter’s measurement range from 33 to 128 dB enables its use in industrial and environmental noise measurements.
For measurements of noise at work, the dedicated sound exposure meter function shifts the dynamic measuring range of sound level meter to 141 dB Peak.
The instrument is easily calibrated in the field using an acoustic calibrator as the calibration begins automatically when the microphone is inserted into the calibrator.
The SV973 can measure broad-band results with all the necessary weighting filters as well as 1/1 octave or 1/3 octave band filters. Audio events recording function works together with sound level meter mode.
The data are stored on built-in 8GB memory and can be easily downloaded to a PC using the Supervisor or
Download the Datasheet: Svan973